Believe you can succeed and you will.
Build confidence and destroy fear.
You are what you think you are so always think and dream creatively.
Always remind yourself that you are better than what you think you are
Take the initiative in building good friendship; you do not want to be a loner now do you?
Accept human differences and limitations.
Don’t blame others when you receive a setback.
Don’t waste time and energy being discouraged, plan to win next time.
Give spiritual strength to others and they will give you genuine affection.
Get a clear fix on where you want to go.
Achieve your goal one at a time regards each step you perform regardless of how small it may seem as a step toward your goal
Finally, invest in yourself.
Think big today and touch a life.
Every New Year and month people analyze their lives and make new resolutions. And they start out very well, but somehow as days go by they soon abandon their resolutions and slip into their old ways. One of the most common resolution is to be healthier, exercise more, eat better and keep fit or lose weight. Well here are some tips to improve your health. It’s going to be easier than you thought.
1. DRINK MORE WATER: your body needs water; you need water to keep your body balanced. Some headaches, sore muscles, joint pains, digestive problems, dry and flaky skins etc. are caused by dehydration. So drink some water. Don’t wait until you feel thirsty. Keep your day hydrated all day.
2. GO TO SLEEP: sleep regulates the release of hormones, it slows the aging process, it boosts immunity, improves brain function and helps reduce stress hormones. So, it’s quite amazing when people skimp out on a good sleep daily.
3. MOVE MORE: so what if you don’t have a gym membership, don’t let that be an excuse. Start where you are and build up. Try moving more, walk more, commit yourself to a 10 minutes of exclusive exercise each morning. 10 mins is not too much to give yourself, its just 0.7% of your day. Get a workout DVD, a personal trainer or just go online.
4. MAKE ONE MEAL A DAY COMPLETELY NATURAL: you are required to eat three square meals a day, make one of those meals completely natural. By that I mean fruits and vegetables nothing cooked, nothing processed or artificial, just lovely fruits and vegetables. They provide you with more nutrients than the majority of foods we eat daily.
5. LAUGH MORE: Laughing not only reduce your stress hormones it also provides you with a good abdominal workout, that is why when you laugh really hard sometimes your abs hurt. So laugh more and stress less.
And with that I conclude my tips for you. It’s so simple right? Try and stick with it and take it one day at a time.
Live healthy. Live happy.
HELP I’M STUCK!!
Have you ever found yourself living a life of routine? You basically do the same thing every day. Wake up at the same time, do the same morning routine eat the same breakfast, same thing at work, hang out with same friends and go to the same places. After a while you lose all desire to change things up and even try to spice things up. This was the story of my life. My days became predictable and boring but I had a solid routine for each day that it would seem crazy to break it, if my life were turned into a reality show my audience would be bored to tears. But is there a down side to living this kind of life? Well. I’m going to let you decide. I’ve put together a little pros and cons list of living a routine life.
You become organized. You have everything planned out, and you have worked with the plan for so long that you become a master.
You become comfortable. Living a life of routine offers you the comfort of consistency.
Doing same thing every day gets boring. You begin to just sail through life. You live out the script you’ve written every day and it gets old.
You kill your creativity. Creativity is led by experience. The interactions we experience, the things we see, the news we hear, creativity is fueled by our life experience and our interpretation of the experience. With a routine life your experiences are usually the same
You miss out on living your best life, life should be an adventure. You should explore new things and live with excitement eat new foods travel to new places try a new hairstyle, surprise you spouse with a new thrilling adventure etc
You miss out opportunities, grabbing opportunities usually involves stepping out of your zone and trying something new or something old in a new way.
You loose touch of reality. Living a one dimensional life can play tricks on your mind with time. You begin to think differently because you are confined to the walls you have built up around your life.
All im saying is live your life to the fullest , do something insanely crazy. Use every potential that each day offers. Do not allow your routine become a cage that keeps you from living Gods best for you.